ToneLib has updated ToneLib-GFX, an amp and effects modeling software for electric guitar and bass, to version 4.6.3.
- Add: Standalone new: complete multi-layer Loop Station with which you can record and overdub your loops;
- Add: some DSP improvement;
- VST/VST3/AU: some minor improvements have been implemented to improve stability;
- Some issues using Undo/Redo tools;
- Keyboard focus issue in the "Online presets" mode;
- Ubuntu/Linux hi-DPI scaling enhancements;
- Support for minimal X11 environments;
- Bug where the horizontal backing track scrollbar could be shown unnecessarily;
- VST3: incorrect high-DPI plug-in initial window size in Live on Windows;
- VST3: repaint main window when size changes in Bitwig on Linux to fix UI glitches;
- VST: Windows high-DPI screen change resizing more strict to prevent UI glitches;
- AU: hangs loading multiple AU instances in Logic.
- Misc. bug fixes, improvements and documentation updates.