In v2.0.3, Windows users will find a number of fixes and improvements which bring this version further in line with the Mac version. The Mac version v2.2.4 now also includes VST3 support.
- VST3 support (Mac).
- ALK2 now works in tablet mode (Windows 10).
- ALK2 Solo now allows the selection of audio I/Os and MIDI controllers - the first one(s) selected in the list are enabled (currently Windows only).
- Fixed drag and drop for importing audio/MIDI files and for opening projects (Windows).
- Audio and MIDI I/Os can now be renamed (Windows).
- Cmd +, key command for opening Preferences page now working (Windows).
- Importing FLAC and Ogg files now works (Windows).
- Improved support for various audio interfaces (Windows).
- UI bugs in Preferences page.