Cycling '74 has updated Pluggo for Windows and OS X to v3.5.1.
- Fixed issue with crashes during automation playback (OS X).
- FL Studio crashes fixed (XP).
- FL Studio no longer requires "Use fixed size buffers" option to be on (XP).
- Now works in GigaStudio 5.0 (XP).
- Demo tone no longer sounds when plugconfig is not used in a patch.
- Prevent crash (or running) when pluggo is loaded into a shell plug-in in vst~.
- Fix for drawing problems in various hosts (XP).
- Fix pluggo UI window not activating when clicked inside in FL Studio (XP).
- New "latency" message to plugconfig, allows you to specify delay of plug-in which is reported to host (currently VST and RTAS only).