Helgoboss Projects has released Playtime version 1.7.0. Playtime is a Session View (aka clip launcher) for REAPER.
- Support for arrow buttons on Launchpad.
- REAPER undo support.
- Record-if-slot-empty mode.
- Many new automation parameters.
Complete list of changes:
- Added support for changing the controlled slot area via Launchpad arrow pads. This has been solved in a very generic way by allowing controllers to control all global automation parameters. It's not necessary any more to use the REAPER automation window for that (which is a bit limited because it doesn't follow the 'Connected controller' option in Playtime and uses the MIDI control path instead of the more flexible current track MIDI path). The mapping is defined in the controller file itself.
- Added REAPER undo support.
- Added automation parameters 'Record selected slot, go right' and 'Record selected slot, go down'.
- Added option ' Record-if-slot-empty mode' in settings.
- Added a bunch of automation parameters for the currently selected slot.
- Fixed incorrect restoration of auto-armed tracks after recording.
- Fixed crash when activating cont roller if too few slots available.
- Fixed lacking controller light update when adding or removing scenes or groups.
- Fixed moving Launchpad triggers when adding or removing scenes or groups.
- Fixed annoying auto-repositioning of all items (now, only those stowed away by Playtime itself will be affected).
- Fixed accidental forwarding of keyboard shortcuts to REAPER which have been interpreted by Playtime itself.
- Fixed weird scene naming when adding or removing scenes.
- Fixed non-working scene renaming when pressing return key in docked mode on Windows.