Helgoboss Projects has released Playtime version 1.8.0. Playtime is a Session View (aka clip launcher) for REAPER.
- Clip progress visualization.
- Group renaming.
- Easy creation of empty MIDI clips.
Complete list of changes:
- #139 Added useful indication of clip playing progress. Playtime feels more "alive" now.
- #39 Added group context menu entry 'Rename...'.
- #32 Added creation of empty MIDI clip when double clicking empty slot.
- #133 Added basic Ableton Push controller template with support for clip triggering and visual feedback. Requirements: Push must be in User Mode and the software PXT-General is necessary. Thanks to Guod3 for this contribution.
- #141 Improved GUI design by using rounded corners for clips as well.
- #137 Improved feedback to user by displaying a message if recording doesn't work because group track not set.
- #138 Improved consistency by triggering memorized clips also when recording.
- #143 Improved consistency by discarding recorded clip when pressing stop while still counting down.
- #147 Improved consistency by broadening automation parameter 'Trigger selected slot' to 'Trigger selected cell'.
- #125 Improved error message if Playtime fails to startup.
- #125 Improved usability by automatically forcing Playtime to run in native mode next time after startup has failed because Playtime was run in separate process due to REAPER preferences.
- #142 Fixed truncation of long automation parameter names.
- #140 Fixed automation parameters 'Record selected slot and go right/down' sometimes going right/down although not currently recording.
- #136 Fixed unexpected auto-playing when pressing stop.
- #134 Fixed too late auto-playing of recorded clips.
- #135 Fixed occasional crash when enabling/disabling GUI parts.
- #144 Fixed incomplete GUI refresh if starting to record while transport running.
- #145 Fixed unreliable GUI refresh in docked mode.
- #146 Fixed bug that caused live-only automation parameters to be restored on project load.
- #148 Fixed bug that caused slot recording when triggering a scene in 'record-if-slot-empty mode'.
- #149 Fixed automation parameter 'Trigger selected slot' causing retriggering instead of stop in one situation.
- #152 Fixed incomplete restore of MIDI triggers on controller change.
- #151 Fixed non-appearing message boxes in docked mode.