ROLI / The JUCE Team have updated JUCE to v5.3.1.
Changes in v5.3.1:
- Add Android and iOS support to AudioPluginHost.
- Added support for Bela in the form of an AudioIODeviceType.
- Add bypass support to both hosting and plug-in client code.
- Added an isBoolean flag to APVTS parameters.
- Re-worked plug-in wrappers to all use new parameter system via LegacyAudioParameter wrapper class.
- Fixed an issue where opening the same MIDI device twice would cause a crash on Windows.
- Deprecated MouseInputSource:hasMouseMovedSignificantlySincePressed () and replaced with more descriptive methods.
- Added support for relative or special path symbolic links when compressing/uncompressing zip archives and creating/reading files.
- Ensured that File:replaceInternal does not fail with ACL errors on Windows.
- Merged-in some Ogg-Vorbis security fixes.
- Fixed a bug which would prevent a SystemTrayIconComponent from creating a native popup window on macOS.
- Various Android and iOS fixes.
- Added a "PIP Creator" utility tool to the Projucer.
- Added options for setting plugin categories and characteristics with MultiChoicePropertyComponent in the Projucer.
- Fixed a Projucer bug where the OS X base SDK version was not being set.
- Added a command-line option to use LF as linefeeds rather than CRLF in the Projucer cleanup tools.
- Multiple documentation updates.