ROLI / The JUCE Team have updated JUCE to v5.4.0, with over 60 new features and over 500 improvements and bug fixes.
Main features include:
- Deploy for macOS Mojave and iPhone XS and XR: Produce applications and plug-ins targeting the iPhone XS and XR, and deploy the desktop version on Macs running Mojave.
- Build high resolution apps on Windows: On Windows 8.1+, JUCE applications will now scale dynamically with the DPI of the monitor they are on, ensuring crisp UIs on high resolution displays.
- Create Unity games using JUCE audio plug-ins: You can now build JUCE applications as Unity native plug-ins. See the new tutorial here.
JUCE provides even more features in this 5.4 release, including:
- Microsoft BLE MIDI support.
- Plug-in parameter groups.
- Support for production-ready Android OBOE.
- Video playback support on Android and iOS.
- AudioProcessorValueTreeState improvements.
- Support for Android Studio 3.2.
- Over 60 features and bug-fixes.
See the full list here.