SFM says "We set out to sample a bunch of acoustic instruments and transform them into 612 synths. We plugged all sorts of instruments directly into our API console - electric bass, standup bass, a broken Rhodes, vocals, guitar, and Clavinet - and jammed, tracking ideas to tape and digitally."
- 35 Multi-Sampled 612 synth instruments.
- Built from: Rhodes, Clavinet, Obscure Percussion, Vocals, Guitar & Bass, Analog Synths, Drones, obscure 70s records, and dogs barking.
- Synths used: Octave Cat, Polysix, Juno60, DX100, Voyager and CS-5.
- Hi Fi leads, juicy analog bass, funky clav, oohs and ahhs, dusty tones, percussive lasers, and glitchy mayhem.
- Tuning, filtering, LFO, looping and glitching on the S612.
- Fine tuned to perfection.
- 100% hardware processing.
- 550+ S612 Acoustic drum samples including bass drum, snare, rim shot toms, hi hat, cymbals, claps, wood block, cowbell, cabasa and tambourine.
- Drums built from a 60's Slinglerland kit and various percussion, tracked through an API console into the S612.
- Drums include regular and glitched, pitched, mangled and filtered, synthetic hits transformed by the 612.
- 12 pre-made 16x Hit Kits for instant jamming.
- 100% hardware processing on all samples.
- Ableton includes 1 master drum rack containing all drum samples, with sample and folder select, 10 Drum Kit Racks, and 35 synth multi-sampled synth racks.
- Kontakt, Logic, Reason & SFZ include: 35 Multi-sampled synth instruments, 63 individual hit drum instruments & 10 16x Hit Drum Kit instruments.
- Maschine & Battery include: 10 pre-made kits.
- MPC1000/2500 include: 10 pre-made kits on 3 MPC Programs.
- 1.07 GB Unzipped.