SFM Says "We've always admired the unique, aesthetic beauty of these synths from afar, but were hesitant to try them, since their reputation for being heavy, finicky, hard to service, and expensive to ship has made them an intimidating purchase for the average electronic musician."
"Putting our hesitation aside, we bit the bullet and ordered six classic Soviet Synths, and three drum synths. Some took over four months to arrive and others arrived needing repair, but luckily, their sound did not fail to impress. What we found is that, despite their cold exterior, these synths are capable of warm, deeply analog, characterful tones, and of course: meaty and cold psychotic mayhem."
- 50 multi-sampled synth presets from six vintage, Soviet era synths.
- 1 Drum instrument featuring 100 Soviet Drum one shots.
- Basic waveforms, chaotic leads, militant bass, retro pads, warm strings and more.
- Synths sampled: Formanta Polivoks, Aelita, Altair 231, Estradin 230, Maestro and Tom 1501.
- Drum synths sampled: Formanta UDS, LELL UDS and RMIF ELISTA.
- Clean and processed recordings with a variety of Class A gear.
- 100% hardware processing.
- Extensive modulation and FX routing on all instruments.
- Hand trimmed and looped.
- 1.8 GB Unzipped.