Softube has released a new v2.1.45 software update for Console 1. It includes the new channel strip Solid State Logic XL 9000 K-Series for Console 1, plus big improvements for all Console 1 owners. A 20 day demo license can be downloaded for evaluation purposes. The update also adds Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite support for all Softube plug-ins.
Added features to Console 1:
- New channel strip, Solid State Logic XL 9000 K-Series for Console 1, now available for demo/purchase.
- Added Rearrange Tracks functionality, for DAW hosts that do not support automatic transfer of track number.
- Presets can now be organized in user-created folders.
- Default presets can be stored, which will be loaded any time a certain channel strip or plug-in is instantiated.
- Added gain reduction meters to the meter bridge.
- Valley People Dyna-mite can now be loaded into the Shape section (in addition to the Compressor section as previous) and used in its gate mode.
- Added Auto Solo functionality when rearranging or naming/renaming tracks.
- Solo is indicated by flashing Mute on other tracks.
- A bypassed section becomes automatically enabled if a parameter is adjusted.
- Auto Display time (the time it takes for the On-Screen Display to disappear after the last performed adjustment) can be determined by user.
- In Auto Display mode, the On-Screen Display is triggered by all knobs and buttons.
- Added center logo to Solid State Logic SL 4000 E.
- Minor change to the All Tracks dialog.
- Fixed connection issues (MIDI conflicts), experienced by a handful of users.
- Fixed issue with Console 1 buttons not responding at certain times.
- Fixed issue with Console 1 temporarily freezing while moving tracks in Cubase 7.5.
- Console 1 On-Screen Display settings are now saved correctly when shutting down Windows.
- Fixed rare crash related to using both Console 1 VST2 and VST3 on Windows.
- Fixed rare crash when closing Cubase projects, using Console 1 on Windows.
- Fixed bug which prevented more than 64 instances of Console 1 to be created on Windows.