- Multi-channel input support for plugin~ (up to 16 channels).
- Fix for clicking bug in Logic when using large buffers (OS X).
- Fixed crash in Digital Performer when using multiple plug-ins on a dual processor machine (OS X).
- Improved parameter change handling when host is using parameter change messages to save plug-in settings in a document.
- Tiger compatible copy-protection (OS X).
- Threading issues with host parameter changes resolved.
- Plug-in advertises that Pluggo can send MIDI, enabling Pluggo plug-ins to be used as MIDI effects in Live 5.
- effGetParameterProperties correctly reports that it is not supported thus fixing parameter names as shown in AudioMulch.
- Fix for offline processing of waveform audio in Adobe Audition (XP).
- Fix for misc problems such as parameters not updating in hosts that do not support effIdle (XP).
- Fix for problems with VST instruments in Sony ACID (XP).
- Fix for hang in Cakewalk VST Adapter scan process (XP).
- Fixed crashes with plug-ins that deferred execution during startup.