Waves has announced the release of a new version of Waves plugins, Waves V11, saying: "Update to V11 to future-proof your sessions, ensure compatibility with the latest DAWs and operating systems (including MacOS 10.15 Catalina), enjoy plugin updates including new versions of the Renaissance plugins, get new plugins added to premium bundles, and more."
What You Get in Waves V11:
- Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs & operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
- New updated versions of all eight Renaissance plugins, including:
- Freshly designed interfaces with three skin choices: Light, Dark, and Legacy.
- Real-time frequency analyzers added to the R-EQ and R-Channel plugins.
- Complete revision of the R-Channel user interface for more intuitive usage of the channel strip plugin.
- 700+ new presets by leading artists.
- Free plugins added to selected premium bundles:
- Platinum: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric.
- Diamond: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, Cobalt Saphira.
- Horizon: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, WLM Plus Loudness Meter.
- Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show: Infected Mushroom Pusher.
- Plugin performance improvements: see full list.
- Access to all other plugin updates since V10.
- 1400+ artist presets added to plugins: see full list.
- EQ Curve support on Pro Tools and Avid S6 for the AudioTrack, eMo F2, eMo Q4, F6, GEQ, H-EQ, Linear Phase EQ, Q10, R-EQ, R-Channel, RS56 plugins.
- Set any preset as default preset in all plugins.
- NKS support added to 43 Waves plugins for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware: see full list of NKS-ready plugins.
- Personal technical support (phone, email, TeamViewer) included in your Waves Update Plan coverage.