Sonic Scores has updated Overture 5 to version 5.1.2.
- Add an Apply button to Articulations and Expression section in Track Inspector. This changes the playback setting for existing articulations/expressions in the score to the settings in panel. This works for selected symbols in the score, and if none are selected, then all symbols are affected.
- Added the ability to send bank changes to articulations, slurs, and most symbols that affect playback.
- Improved slur placement when creating new slurs.
- Added ability to drag multiple data and tempo points in Data view.
- Added Notes>Note As>Appoggiatura notes menu command.
- Improved chord suffix spacing and element size when using Aloisen Groove font.
- Improved alternate meter spacing, especially when using Aloisen Groove font. Improved dragging of the vertical bars for Hollywood lines.
- Added the ability for hairpins to automatically set their start and end MIDI values based on surrounding dynamics and hairpins. You can enable/disable it in Options>Auto>Fill Hairpin Values.
- Reduced the size of Aloisen Groove Text font lower case non-ASCII characters.
- Overture now reads and writes MusicXML pedal marks.
- Added option to default to Half-diminished chords instead of m7b5 in Chord panel settings.
- Fixed value calculation problem in Hairpin dialog when setting middle dynamic value.
- Fixed problem when dragging the end of a hairpin past the end of the system that sometimes caused hairpins in between staves to jump above top staff.
- Fixed crash when step inputting tuplets just past a rest.
- Fixed bug that incorrectly converted some tablature note heads when reading old Overture files.
- Fixed crash when starting with a blank page template, The crash was introduced in 5.1.
- Fixed Page Text alignment problem that always forced it to left edge.
- Added a few missing characters in Aloisen Groove font and had to reposition a few to match changes in Bravura font.
- Fixed problem with Undo/Redo buttons being overlapped on small screens.
- Fixed problem that caused some notes that should be in top staff to be notated on the bottom staff of a piano track.
- Fixed magic mouse scrolling in reverse direction in Data view.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when extracting parts that resulted in a key signature ending the on last measure of system.
- Fixed not saving several Page Layout Inches/Centimeters/ and Portrait/Landscape settings.
- Fixed problem when converting note (s) to grace note and rests were not applied.