MuTools has updated MuLab and MUX Modular VST to version 7.6.8.
- New Resonator module. Resonates the incoming audio and the resonations can be played via a keyboard or sequence.
- New "Chebyshev II" audio filter featuring high order lowpass, highpass, bandpass and bandstop.
- Note Mapper module now also supports full key range mapping: Any of the 128 keys can be mapped to 0 to N out keys.
- Note Mapper module now also supports key names which are shown in the sequence editor. This way the Note Mapper can also be used to remap complex drum sound setups.
- Oscillator and Sample-Player modules now have a "Key Follow" parameter. Editable via the module context menu -> Edit Properties.
- When using multiple noise generators in a patch it could be that they generated the exact same noise, which was not intended. Now each noise generator is as unique as possible.
- Finetuned decreased size of the filter frequency response display.
- Frequency response display now uses the Wave Fore Color instead of Top Color, which is consistent with the use of Wave Back Color.
- Note Dispatcher module: Finetuned behavior so to decrease the chance that a module reset is needed in case you change the input connection while notes are being played to it.
- Test Sine Oscillator: Improved behavior at the Nyquist frequency.
- Finetuned VST engine: Even for VST 2.4 plugins the effFlagsCanReplacing is taken into account even though it is deprecated by the VST SDK.
- MUX Modular VST: Improved behavior when the host reports ambiguous loop info.
- Fixed a bug when sending events from the composer to deep nested modules that are not processed.
- Fixed an issue wrt using note key names.
- The "PreferredAudioRecordingLatencyCompensation" audio setup setting has been moved to the standard preferences panel and can now be changed without having to restart MuLab.
- On MacOS the "External Audio Editor" preference has been removed until that feature is also implemented. (Windows only feature for now).
All info & downloads on www.mutools.com