MeldaProduction has released two new free plug-ins and updated all their effect plug-ins to version 5.0.2. All the plug-ins are available for Windows, Windows x64 and Mac OS X in VST, VST3 and AU plug-in formats.
MAutoPitch is a free simple automatic pitch correction plugin designed for vocals and other monophonic instruments. Besides its main purpose of making the audio more in-tune, MAutoPitch provides also a few creative features such as formant shift and stereo-expansion.
MOscillator is a free anti-aliased generator plugin with adjustable oscillator shape. It can be used as a testing generator for analysis or for more advanced effects such as sub-bass enhancement.
Changes in v5.02:
- LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
- Added pitch detection mode for modulators.
- Added higher-quality filters for upsampling rates above 200kHz.
- Easy screen active presets now automatically attach mouse wheel and MIDI controllers from 21 to easy screen knobs.
- Optimized updating of user interface when hidden.
- Random modulator mode now works even in wave editors, which do not provide tempo and position.
- Styles are now installed to both admin & user data folders to avoid problems with systems with user accounts.
- Added MAutoPitch and MOscillator free plug-ins.
- MDynamics, MMultiBandDynamicsLarge and MModernCompressor now have a 6-band parametric side-chain equalizer.
- Added loudness meters to MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics easy screen.
- Added ducking active preset for MDynamics.
- Equalizer band points are now slightly smaller.
- Added tempo-sync mode for MRhythmizer (enabled by tempo on maximum value).
- Added note-off processing for MRhythmizer, which switches back to sequence 1.
- MRhythmizer now correctly processes sequences with signature lower than the song's signature.
- Added Protection against glitches when hosts tempo is being changed for MRhythmizer and MMultiBandRhythmizer.
- MIDI Pitch-bend is now independent on pitch parameter in MMultiBandHarmonizer and has range of 2 semitones up and down.
- Fix: Mono->Stereo processing could cause crashes in some hosts such as Bidule.
- Fix: Delete and backspace keys have been swapped on Mac.
- Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.
- Fix: Dragging equalizer Q didn't work very well on Mac.
- Fix: MEqualizerLinearPhase and MAutoEqualizerLinearPhase were showing half roll-offs (12dB/oct instead of 24db/oct).
- Fix: MAutoEqualizer's draw comparison envelope wasn't following resolution units correctly.
- Fix: MCompressor didn't display gain reduction and peak levels between multiple channels.