- Plug-In Slot module: The list with possible inserts was filtered depending on the slot's I/O setup, but that could be confusing. Now the list is complete, just like with a rack slot.
- When saving a project, the previous version of the project file now is renamed to SomeName.Backup.MuProject instead of SomeName.MuProject.Backup.
- When using the Frequency Spectrum Analyzer in the front panel, the default color for the right channel was different from the modular editor. Fixed.
- Frequency Spectrum Analyzer: Mouse cursor level display value was not correct. Fixed.
- Multi-Form Oscillator -> Insert Multiple Sample Grains -> Select sample -> 'None' caused a crash. Fixed.
All details & downloads on MuTools.com