Cockos has updated REAPER to v5.77. Changes include:
- add support for assigning shortcuts to insert specific FX or FX chains.
- optionally show assigned shortcuts in the Add FX dialog (Options/Show in FX list).
- fix bypass automation issues on plug-ins that use PDC.
- fix updating bypass checkbox in floating window when bypassed from FX chain window.
- add options for displaying CC lanes in arrange view: no lanes, first lane visible in MIDI editor, one combined lane, or multiple lanes.
- draw thinner arrange view notes/CC, lighter CC shading, avoid drawing overlapping PC/SysEx.
- preserve notation data when exploding items by pitch or channel.
- add themeable fill mode for chased MIDI CC data in arrange view.
- highlight the track with horizontal move guides when moving media items.
- show move guides when dragging media into the project.
- add action to convert all project automation to automation items.
- delete selected automation items when deleting media items.
- split selected automation items when splitting media items.
- when moving or copying an unpooled automation item to a mute envelope, convert all points to square shape.
- fix magnify gestures respecting preference for mousewheel to target window under cursor or window with focus.
- fix "delete clef" menu action.
- improve UI for adding/removing VST plug-in search paths.
- fix automation of knob-based controls.
- fix grid drawing inaccuracy when zoomed in and grid set to triplets.