Cockos has updated REAPER to v2.43. Besides the main Windows version, the first "preview" release of a Windows x64 version and a Beta version for Mac OS X are also now available.
- New actions: split item at media cues, shrink to first or last cue (or both).
- New actions: mute/unmute, solo/unsolo (in addition to existing toggle) selected tracks.
- New meta-actions: wait 0.1, 0.5, 1.0 seconds before next action.
- Fixed bug in importing embedded loops when one end of the loop is hidden.
- MIDI editor: display project markers and regions.
- MIDI editor: actions to shorten or lengthen selected notes by one pixel or one grid unit.
- MIDI editor: updates timeline when moving item.
- MIDI editor show play cursor regardless of full item visibility in project.
- Better shortcut matching (avoid load-time collisions between num+ and +, etc.).
- Item playrates are now clamped to 0.01x/100.0x.
- Added tcp_main_namebg and mcp_main_namebg theme elements.
- Fixed mousewheel in docked midi editors.
- ReaFIR: smoother interpolation for EQ curve.
- ReaNinjam: added "Send" button to chat window for WINE users.
- JS: new smaller JS DLL (compiled with MSVC, internal cleanups).
- JS: no more memcpy() page granularity issues.
- VSTi: potential fix for faulty plug-ins that do not handle all-note-offs very sensibly.
- Better transport sizing when using large system fonts.