Cockos has updated REAPER to v5.22.
- support separate display quantization settings per-project or per-track.
- fix incorrect breaming in certain chord/time signature combinations.
- fix note preview when editing pitch after drawing a new note.
- fix vanishing note stems when zooming way out.
- insert notes on the staff under the mouse when using multiple staves with overlapping pitch ranges.
- preview new inserted note correctly when display is not set to concert pitch.
- support MusicXML export.
- set display quantization via dialog/slider rather than menu.
- add new Latch Preview automation mode.
- add separate configuration for automation write action transition times.
- improve behavior when auto-adding envelopes.
- improve volume envelope panel tweaking behavior.
- obey new transition preference when using write current values for all writing envelopes actions.
- put transition before cursor when using write automation to start of project, after cursor when writing automation to end of project.
- display note-off velocity properly in MIDI event properties dialog.
- disregard snap to key when in named notes (drum map) mode.
- fix inconsistent visibility/editability issues when using multiple MIDI editors at the same time.
- preserve vertical zoom level when hiding/unhiding note rows.
- apply note edits immediately when editing during playback.
- update displayed note rows when recording adds a note to a hidden row.
- add Equirectangular 360 panner preset.
- do not include monitoring FX in renders (matching audio behavior), update FX post-cache.
- fix monitoring FX video processor bypass support.
- support animated GIF with transparency via per-source option.
- improve paste behavior with unicode clipboard data that contains trailing characters.
- fix modulus operator results with negative constants.
- add track_env_preview, mcp_env_preview, gen_env_preview, global_preview images.
- fix OS X classic theme image fallbacks.
Track routing window:
- improve behavior when modifying track volume.
- improve behavior with multiple open windows.
- default to avoid undo/redo state loading for Kontakt and EastWest plug-ins.
- improve redrawing of certain bridged embedded plug-ins on Windows.
- improve label and tab ordering for ReaEQ/ReaXComp/ReaDelay/About/Project Settings.
- improve display behavior with large fonts.
- add per-plug-in option to avoid loading undo states when possible.
- fix display issue with partially looped items.
- use UTF-8 for chat on Windows to match macOS.
- fix display issue during record with continuous scrolling and blinking edit cursor.
- improve behavior when doing high level operations (such as adding tracks) while UI for large VST plug-ins are open (Kontakt).
- support automatic detection of multiple track channels for iZotope plug-ins.
- fix offline rendering notifications.
- fix topmost pin positioning on Windows 7 with high DPI scaling.
- fix GetFocusedFX () item index.
- fix MIDIEditor_GetActive function.