Cockos has updated REAPER to version 3.76.
- Fixed default icon images for floating toolbars.
- Fixed positioning of context menus for floating toolbars.
- Other getOutputLatency() accuracy improvements on playback start.
- When project measure offset is less than 1, ignore it.
- Actions: nudge track volume actions now are capable of writing automation.
- Editing: actions that remove areas of the project not removing certain items that start/end near selection.
- Graphic glitch fix for items at extreme zoom levels: Graphic glitch fix for items at extreme zoom levels.
- MIDI Editor: avoid deadlock when step sequencing using realtime MIDI inputs.
- mp3dec: fixed length calculation on files with truncated final frame.
- Nudge pan action can now write automation: Nudge pan action can now write automation.
- OSX: MIDI hardware I/O improvements.
- Playback: fixed anticipative FX RAM/CPU/playback issue when starting playback past end of project.
- ReaNINJAM: improved chat interface, especially on OS X.
- Recording: option to put timestamp at start of recorded filenames.
- Rendering: improvements to online render (lowered RT CPU use).
- Split/trim items: correctly remove silence (when configured) before last item in split.